How to place an order
How to place an order
To order a work from Nagaragawa Gallery, please send us an e-mail or fax stating the catalogue number of the work you wish to purchase, the name of the artist, and your name, postal address, and telephone and fax numbers. We will reply as soon as possible to inform you of the total price, including shipping charges.
Within five (5) days of our sending the price information, please inform us which of the following payment methods you wish to use. If we do not hear from you within five (5) days, the order will be cancelled.
- Payment by PayPal (recommended) » about PayPal
- Even if you do not have a PayPal account, you can send money easily and securely via PayPal using your credit card, and there are no remittance fees.
- If you choose to pay by PayPal, we will send you an invoice by e-mail with instructions on how to complete the remittance procedure.
- Payment by international postal money order
- If you choose to pay by international postal money order, please post the money order to the Nagaragawa Gallery.
- Payment by bank transfer
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, please remit the payment to our bank account (see below).
Bank Name : Juroku Bank
Branch Name : Kagashima branch
Account Number : ( futsuu ) 1070804
Account Name : Susumu Tsuchiya
Address : 16 Izumi cho Gifu city Gifu pref. 500-8073 Japan
We will ship your order within three (3) days after confirming that payment has been made.
If you return the work within thirty (30) days after receiving it, upon receipt of the returned work we will send you by international postal money order a refund calculated by subtracting the cost of sending the refund from the product price. If you return the work after thirty (30) days, we will make an appraisal of its value at that time and inform you of the amount for which we would be willing to buy it back.
Guarantee of authenticity
All works available at the Nagaragawa Gallery have been verified to the best of our knowledge as authentic works of the artists to whom they are attributed. Should any work purchased from us be deemed a forgery in the opinion of an expert appraiser or appraisal organization widely respected in the Japanese art market (e.g., the Appraisal Committee [Kantei Iinkai] of the Tokyo Bijutsu Club), the work may be returned to us at any time and we will refund the full price of the work and all costs incurred in its purchase.